B6BMM0 | Maytag Air Handler
- Exterior Is Durably Built: For premium performance and protection, this unit is manufactured using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
Complete your central cooling system by pairing it with this quality air handling unit. An air handler sits inside your home and pairs with a split system air conditioner or heat pump. This unit includes an all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil for the best protection against corrosion a particularly bad problem for homeowners in high-moisture environments.
B6BMMX | Maytag Air Handler
- All-Aluminum, Resistant Coil Technology: Micro-Channel coils beef up this air handlers resistance to corrosion the leading cause of HVAC coil leaks.
- Enhanced Cabinet for Durability: The polyester-urethane finish that coats the galvanized steel cabinet of this unit helps it resist corrosion.
- Quiet Operation Comes Standard: The cabinet of this air handler is completely insulated to help prevent unwanted noise and cabinet sweating. The insulation is 1 thick and has an R-value of 4.2.
The B6BMMX air handler by Maytag offers durable performance. This air handling model includes Micro-Channel coils for increased resistance against the number one cause of coil leaks corrosion. Talk to your contractor about matching this air handler with the proper air conditioner or heat pump.
B6EMMX | Maytag Air Handler
- Corrosion Resistant Finish: The cabinet of this air handler is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- Tough Coil Technology Is All Aluminum: Increased corrosion resistance is achieved with this units all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil.
Pair the Maytag B6EMMX air handler with one of our air conditioners or heat pumps to complete your central cooling system. This unit is durable due to an all-aluminum coil and a dependable outer cabinet coated in a corrosion-resistant finish.
B6VMAX | Maytag 13-16 SEER Air Handler
- Variable-Speed Motor: Because it runs longer at a lower speed, the variable-speed motor provides more consistent temperatures throughout the home and allows for extra quiet operation.
- Quiet Performance: Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
- Durable: Features a galvanized steel jacket coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
The Maytag B6VMAX air handler provides exceptional comfort, performance and energy efficiency -- 13-16 SEER when paired with Maytag air conditioners and heat pumps.
B6VMMX | Maytag Air Handler
- Consistent Temperatures: Variable-speed motor technology aids in increased performance. This air handler runs at lower speeds for long periods of time resulting in consistent temperatures throughout the home and extra-quiet operation.
- Quiet Blower Technology: This air handlers smooth blower on/off cycles result in extra quiet operation.
- Long-Lasting Exterior Protection: The polyester-urethane finish on the galvanized steel exterior of this air handler is corrosion resistant.
The B6VMMX, when properly matched with a Maytag air conditioner or heat pump, offers energy-efficient performance. The air handler also includes innovative Micro-Channel coil technology that resists corrosion better than traditional coils.
Maytag High-Efficiency Media Air Cleaner
- Easy to Maintain: With this filter, you will only need to change it once a year (in standard applications).
- Indoor Air Quality Up: This air cleaner can be a very healthy addition to your indoor air quality system.
- Quiet: Silent operation.
The Maytag high-efficiency Media Air Cleaner removes particles down to 0.3 micron that is a 1/84,000 of an inch! Clean air in your home is important for the health of your family. This particular model is specifically designed to work with split system air conditioners and heat pumps not for use in packaged heating and cooling equipment.
MGC2SA, MGC2SK | Maytag M120 80% AFUE Single-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- Dont Get Blasted by Cold Air : When this furnace kicks on, you wont be greeted by a cold blast of air. It employs a 30-second blower delay for a comfortable warm duct temperature.
- Crucial Components Lifespan Improved:The included SmartStart control board is leading technology that can extend the life of your systems ignitor. It learns the start-up characteristics of the unit and adjusts the ignitors firing percentage to match your systems specifications.
- Numerous Checks Performed to Ensure Quality: Errors during production are minimized with the use of repeated quality checks. In all, this furnace is checked 234 times before it is shipped from the factory.
During those cold winter months, you want a furnace that can provide exceptional heating performance. The Maytag M120 MGC2SA and MGC2SK gas furnaces (when combined with an air conditioner or heat pump and indoor coil) provide all of your year-round heating and cooling needs. This model is available in upflow/horizontal and downflow configurations all of your bases are covered. This model not available in Canada. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
MGC2SC, MGC2SL | Maytag M120 92.1% AFUE Single-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- Keeps Temperatures Comfortable: When this furnace model starts up, you wont be greeted by cold air. This unit contains a 30-second blower delay that assures a warm duct temperature.
- Intelligent SmartStart Technology:Units that include SmartStart technology can greatly improve the life of your ignitor. This technology is able to learn the start-up characteristics of the ignitor and adjust firing percentage to match those characteristics.
- Premium Quality Checked at the Factory: At the factory, we make sure to check every unit thoroughly for quality. This unit undergoes 234 checks before being shipped.
For energy-saving performance choose one of the Maytag M120 MGC2SC or MGC2SL gas furnaces. This furnace model offers high-efficiency-performance that can dramatically increase home comfort all while lowering the amount of money you spend on utilities when compared to older, less-efficient models. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
MGC2SD-E | Maytag M120 up to 95% AFUE Single-Stage, Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- ENERGY STAR Efficiency Rated: This gas furnace takes efficiency a step further. This unit exceeds the ENERGY STAR high-efficiency equipment requirements.
- Comfort at Start Up: We include a 30-second blower delay in our gas furnaces to make sure that when the unit kicks on, you are greeted by warm air.
- Fully Quality Checked: At the factory, this gas furnace undergoes 234 product quality checks.
Enjoy budget-friendly efficiency with this MGC2SD-E gas furnace by Maytag. Make sure you talk to your contractor and ask if this gas furnace is the right choice for your home.SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com
MGC2SD, MGC2SM | Maytag M120 95% AFUE Single-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- Kicks on at a Warm Temperature: Furnace start-up does not have to release a blast of cold air. This model utilizes a 30-second blower delay to assure a warm duct temperature when the unit starts up.
- Improve Your Ignitors Lifespan:The ignitor in your unit is a crucial component. That is why we use SmartStart technology that can extend the ignitors lifespan.
- Quality Inside and Out: Before it makes the journey to your home, this furnace is checked 234 times at the factory.
When combined with Maytag air conditioners or heat pumps and corrosion-resistant coils, the Maytag M120 MGC2SD and MGC2DM gas furnaces offer high heating efficiency. A high-efficiency furnace, when compared to operation costs of your previous furnace model, can significantly decrease the amount of money you spend heating your home during the winter.SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com
MGC2TA, MGC2TK | Maytag M120 80% Single-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- Better Heating Comfort with Two-Stage Operation: Two stages of operation result in more even temperatures throughout your entire home and increased dehumidification power.
- Temperature Is Comfortable at Start-Up: This furnace assures a warm duct temperature when the unit kicks on due to a 30-second blower delay.
- Ignitor Life Improved:This system contains a SmartStart control board for extended ignitor life. This technology learns the start-up characteristics of your furnace and adjusts its firing percentage according to the learned characteristics.
This two-stage furnace offers dependable performance and lasting home comfort. When you properly pair this gas furnace with Maytag coils and air conditioner or heat pumps, you get complete, year-round heating and cooling power. Additional comfort is provided by this models two-stage gas valves. This model not available in Canada. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
MGC2TC | Maytag M120 95.1% AFUE Two-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- Two Stages for a More Comfortable Home: Leading units operate in multiple stages. This unit operates in two stages for premium home comfort.
- Comfortable Temperature at Start-Up: When this powerful furnace starts up, you wont be greeted by a cold blast of air. This model include a 30-second blower delay for comfortable duct temperatures at furnace start-up.
- Extend the Life of the Ignitor:SmartStart technology learns the start-up characteristics of the furnace to greatly extend the life of the ignitor.
There are a number of benefits that come with choosing a high-efficiency gas furnace. The MGC2TC fixed-speed gas furnaces offer 95.1% AFUE heating capabilities provided by two-stage gas valves. High-efficiency performance can result in lower utility bills and increased home comfort.SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com
MGC2TE MGC2TN | Maytag M120 96% AFUE Two-Stage Fixed-Speed Gas Furnace
- Two-Stage Home Comfort: Two-stage operation allows this model to act like two furnaces in one - one that operates at low capacity and another that operates at high capacity.
- Tackles High-Static Applications: Features flexible airflow, 16 heating and cooling speeds, to tackle even the most challenging high-static applications.
- Quiet Operation: An insulated blower compartment paired with instances of air leaks at only 2% results in quiet operation and meets ENERGY STAR requirements.
Maytag models MGC2TE and MGC2TN deliver exceptional efficiency and comfort. Not only can this model help you save on heating costs, but it can also help maximize the cooling efficiency of most air conditioners and heat pumps.
MSA1BD | Maytag M120 up to 14 SEER Air Conditioner
- Only Available in Certain Climates: Because of different efficiency requirements for specific regions, this unit can only be sold in northern climates. Talk to your local HVAC contractor to find out if this model is available in your region.
- Enduring Exterior: The polyester-urethane finish on the galvanized steel outer shell of this unit is corrosion resistant.
- Helpful Efficiency Boost: Maximize your cooling efficiency with proper system matching. This air conditioner, when paired with an air handler or gas furnace with an energy-efficient motor, can reach maximum efficiency levels.
MSH1BE | Maytag M120 up to 15 SEER, 8.5 HSPF Heat Pump
- Fight Off Corrosion: Making sure you get an HVAC system that contains corrosion-resistant coils is important for system life. This heat pump includes an all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil to fight instances of coil leaks caused by corrosion.
- Trusty Galvanized Steel: For exceptional corrosion protection, choose Maytag. This heat pump is protected from damage with a galvanized steel shell coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
- Correct System Matching for Increased Efficiency: When paired with an air handler with an energy-efficient motor or a high-effieincy gas furnace, this heat pump can achieve maximum efficiency.
Exceptional energy-efficiency is achieved by the Maytag M120 MSH1BE air-source heat pump. When you properly match this heat pump with Maytag furnaces or air handlers with energy-efficient motors, you can expect maximum efficiency and premium performance. In addition, it contains durability features that resist corrosion and aid in extending the lifespan of your unit.
MSH1BF | Maytag M120 16 SEER, 9 HSPF Heat Pump
- Premium Comfort with Two-Stage Operation: The two-stage heating and cooling operation of this heat pump aids in creating consistent comfort throughout your home. Units that operate in two stages can make your home more comfortable with more even temperatures and greater dehumidification capabilities.
- Substantial Exterior Protection: The cabinet of this heat pump is durably constructed. It is made using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- Models Are ENERGY STAR Rated: Select sizes and matches of this unit qualify as ENERGY STAR products. A high-efficiency unit can help you save money on your utilities.
The Maytag M120 MSH1BF heat pump offers premium efficiency and comfort. When properly matched with air handlers or furnaces that contain energy-efficient motors you can maximize the heating and cooling efficiency of this unit (delivering up to 16 SEER cooling and 9.0 HSPF heating efficiency). Ask your local Maytag contractor about specific matches to achieve maximum efficiency ratings.
PSH1BG iQ Drive | Maytag M1200 up to 19 SEER, 10 HSPF Heat Pump
- Excellent Modulating Capabilities: Premium energy efficiency is achieved through the inverter-driven rotary compressor in this heat pump. Because of this innovative technology, this heat pump is able to modulate between 49% and 118% capacity providing just the right amount of heating or cooling power to keep your home comfortable.
- Exceptional Low Sound Levels: For extremely-quiet operation, choose the Maytag iQ Drive heat pump. This model can operate down to 58 dBA in certain sizes.
- Stainless Steel Protection: Homeowners looking for additional corrosion resistance should choose units that are built with a stainless steel jacket.
For industry-leading efficiency and performance, choose a system in the iQ Drive line. The modulating capabilities of iQ Drive cooling products make for energy-efficient products that supply premium home comfort. When properly matched, this model reaches up to 19 SEER and 9 HSPF. It is also backed by a premium long parts warranty.